Dear Valued Clients, March 23, 2020
The health and safety of our clients and employees is of utmost importance to Parrish & Bland, LLP.
In order to continue to serve our clients in a safe manner, we are implementing the following steps:
- In order to avoid office interaction, please use telephone, fax, e-mail, mail services or your secure client portal for correspondence and document transfer. If you do not have a secure client portal set up currently, and would like one, please let us know so that we can send a link for you to establish your secure client portal.
- If you do not have a printer or scanner available to you, please contact us and we may be able to provide an avenue for you to exchange information without a physical visit to our office.
- If you must come to the office to sign or pick up documents, please call prior to coming and we will have your documents ready for you.
- We have placed a sanitizing station at the front entrance, so that everyone can sanitize their hands prior to entering the building and upon exiting. The back entrance is no longer available to access our building.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms or are in a high risk group, we request that you call our office rather than coming in person, and we will arrange a safe method of exchanging your documents.
During this unprecedented event, we will continue to do everything we can to support our valued clients. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at (912) 681-3271.
Very truly yours,
Parrish & Bland, LLP